Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Friendship Series | Third match | Frost Vs Runs n Wickets | Scorecard

Dear Runwees,
I remember talking about belief in my last email. Belief that we would win this match against Frost. I am happy to say that our belief translated into the most convincing victory that I have ever been a part of. The online link to the match is here:http://www.cmdn.com/scores/RUNS-AND-WICKETS-vs-FROST-6137
Just reading the scorecard (pdf attached) gives you an impression of the way we dominated the opposition right from the word 'go'. The best part of the scorecard to me is the "Worm chart"! :) Pick your favourite section.
Factors that inspired me in our victory:
The way KK bowled (sophisticated brains with raw pace peppered with short ones and the slower ones added for taste! Rightly adjudged Man of the Match in the scorecard. He is my choice too!), Tashi's support to him, Anba's wicketkeeping, Trio of DD-Bharath-Guna: bowled very well during the fag end of the innings and Kothand's mere presence (personally for me)! On the batting front, Anba's consistency has been a great inspiration. A half-century from me is merely an offering in gratitude to all these things that inspired me.
The team spirit is really good. We are peaking at the right time. Let us win the series. Go RnW Go!
Love,
Adi.

1 comment:

Kothand said...

"I rarely drop a catch in practice and rarely caught one in the matches!" - La Azhar statement :)